Faulty returns or incorrect items sent
Internet and mail refunds and returns only.
- Arrangements will be made to replace the goods or issue a refund.
- Faulty goods must be returned within the manufacturer’s warranty period (normally 1 year).
- Please email us at email@example.com if you would only like to return part of your order.
- Faulty products within a manufacturer’s warranty period will be tested and checked upon return, if accepted it will then be replaced, repaired or refunded at our discretion.
Some items (showers, water heaters, storage heaters etc.) will be covered by a manufacturer’s on-site warranty and will require an on-site engineer visit. If this applies to you then email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss options.
- A Royal Mail Freepost label will be issued for smaller items to be returned and a Carrier collection will be arranged for larger items if needed, otherwise postage will be refunded as well as your item.
Note: TLC Synergy cannot accept liability for consequential or indirect loss.
Non faulty returns
All returned items are checked by TLC Synergy before a refund is issued.
- The item has to be received back in the original manufacturer’s packaging, in perfect condition and ready for re-sale.Where appropriate, any manuals or user information documents must be included with the item.
Any writing or labels attached to a product will prevent us from being able to re-sell the item as new and we unfortunately will not be able to issue a refund as a result.
- Ideally, goods need to be returned within 1 month of purchase. Please email us at email@example.com if you wish to return unwanted goods after 1 month of purchase.
- Excluded are goods made or altered to the customer’s specification including cables cut to length.
- We are unable to refund any products which have been specially ordered.
- Refunds for goods surplus to requirements after the “cooling off” period are entirely at the discretion of TLC Synergy.
- You must return the goods to us at your own expense.
Consumer Contracts Regulations (2014)
In law you have a separate right of cancellation during a “cooling off” period. If you wish to cancel an order, you have seven clear working days after delivery to let us know. We will refund you on return of goods.